Wednesday, January 03, 2007

i'm an ass...

so after reviewing my blog today, I discovered I forgot to thank my Secret Pal! D'OH!

I received a small SP package right around Christmas...



A little graph paper book with a kitty knitting from a sheep!, Hand stamped mini note cards with the same sheep and a ewe hoo! underneath, Dark Chocolate peppermint bar YUM!, a mini turtle notebook, a kitty and puppy note, and minty chocolate balls! A wonderful mini package :)



A close up of the kitty knitting from a sheep :)

I've already put many items to good use, and my BF thanks you for the minty chocolate balls! I had to share with him since the are his favorites :)

Thanks again SP!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kat -

No worries about the post - you had already thanked me in an email.

Your wheel looks fantastic -- I'm glad you are enjoying it!

I glad you enjoyed the little gifts and the chocolate.

- your secret pal

January 03, 2007 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home