Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh my goodness! An UPDATE!!!

hi there kids...

I've finally gotten around to updating :)

I recieved my first SP package last week!


when I got it, it was "Received in damaged condition" by the PO, but all is well


I received a super cute Halloween card, some SOAK wool wash, a googly eyes kitty pen, and the yummiest minty fudge ever!!!


A close-up of the fudge. MMMMM...My bf told me to hide the fugde until I can find out where to get more LOL Awesome!

Thanks SP! You're so thoughtful :)


And on the knitting front, here is the progess (or lack-there-of) on the Olympic Sweater. I've actually gotten about 9 more rows knit of the cable pattern since this photo was taken. I can't wait until it's done!

I've also been working on another dreadlock bag for a friend. No pics of that right now though. It's on hold cause I had to order more yarn and other goodies from knit picks, so more of an update on that later...

now for more House!!!

later kiddies...

>^.^<

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

That sweater is looking good! I have one I've been working on (forever) that just needs a sleeve, so I know the feeling....

November 08, 2006 10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kat -

I'm so glad you enjoyed the package! I got some of the fudge for my co-workers on my business trip (not mint, but vanilla swirl and regular). I put it down on the printer counter, went back to my desk and sent an email that it was there, and went back to get some -- in the space of 5 minutes it was almost all gone! If I'd known how yummy it was going to be, I would have gotten more. If you are ever in Georgetown, the store is is on Wisconsin Ave a few doors away from Stitch DC . . . . the homemade ice cream was great too, but wouldn't have survived in the mail, sadly.

- Your SP

November 16, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

dreadlock bag? what is it? is it a hat? where did you get the pattern? please do tell!

December 02, 2006 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home