Friday, October 06, 2006

Secret Pal 9 questions

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I like all fibers :) Well, except for scratchy acrylic :P

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
one of my past SPs actually made me a lovely set of rolled cases for all of my needles. I have a leather case for all my crochet hooks.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I've been knitting for about 3 1/2 years & learned from a friend. I would consider myself to be an intermediate knitter.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I'm working on it. I'll post a link in the side bar...

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)
LIGHT scents. I'm allergic to many commercial soaps and perfume scents. I use castile soap in almond and peppermint. I like raspberry, grapefruit, and cherry blossom too.

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I do have a sweet tooth :) I love chocolate and peppermint.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I DO spin :) I just learned! I lOVE it! ANd I sew, make buttons, macreme, etc. Just about the only things I DON'T do are quilting and scrapbooking.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I'm a fan of most music except for what you would hear on a top 40 station. I'm an alternative/metal/rock/industrial girl mostly. I can listen to any type of media.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I like most colors. Pastels make me want to puke most of the time :) bold, vibrant colors are the best.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I'm living with the Ps. No pets for me.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Honestly, I have enough outerwear items to clothe a small army LOL. Shawls and shrugs is what I need...

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I'll knit anything. I'm all over the spectrum. Sweaters, purses, socks, you name it.

13. What are you knitting right now?
sweater, socks, purse LOL

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
LOVE them

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
circular pref, with bamboo or plastic

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
I have a winder, need a swift...I have been thinking of possibly making my own...

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
a year and a 1/2...granny square skirt :p

18. What is your favorite holiday?
halloween!

19. Is there anything that you collect?
crafty things. i'm also a fan of turtles. And I love weird stuffed creatures too.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
hmm...I'm really into out-of-the ordinary things. Nothing in particular jumps right out in my head. No mag subs for me either.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
intarsia and how to write my own pattern (if I ever had the time)

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I am a sock knitter. In fact I'm a sock WARRIOR. I have US women's size 10 feet.

23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
08/01

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a bit late in making contact, but I wanted to take a minute to say hello, it is so nice to meet you!

I'm sure you will be hearing a lot from me in the next few months!

secretswapster@gmail.com

October 12, 2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger qweaq said...

1.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

2.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

3.
Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (Rolex) are cheap, (World of Warcraft gold) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

August 25, 2008 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home