Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm D-E-A-D

Well, I was killed last Friday by a lovely pair of white and navy cotton socks from Kat in MI. Pics will be up soon as I have misplaced my camera cord. Dosen't that happen to everyone? LOL I was also informed that my socks of doom reached their target yesterday! At least I had the opportunity to kill someone :)

In spinning news...
I made my first 2-ply yarn last saturday! It's an awesome brown merino and alpaca blend. I've been pretty busy this past week, so I haven't had much time to spin, but I'll remedy that tonight. I have a joy ashford on loan from the local spinning shop that I need to return tomorrow. By the way, If you're looking for a compact, portable design that's great to work with, buy a joy ashford. It's amazing and I can't wait until I can buy one. I'm already saving my pennies!

ok, back to work...

>^.^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home