Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sock it to me

so I've finished that little sock/hat thing for my dad's brake cylinder on his goldwing. I think I'll add some elastic to make it a bit more secure, but not too bad for not having a pattern :)

so I've have this skein of socks that rock in emerald isle and I haven't been able to decide what I want to do with it. I tried to write my own sock pattern based on another but I've never actually knit a complete pair of socks, so I scratched that idea. I think I've finally settled on the jaywalker pattern. I came accross this blog and they came out beautiful. I was also worried that I wouldn't have enough yarn, but I think I will. I'll just have to be really accurate with my cast on and I should just make it. So hopefully my first complete pair of socks won't be a complete distater :) and hopefully knitting on #1's won't kill me either! LOL

>^.^<

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm getting ready to case on for some jaywalker's with some yarn I bought from Scout!

June 15, 2006 9:28 AM  
Anonymous pam said...

I'm eagerly awaiting a few FO's to jump on jaywalkers, myself!

June 21, 2006 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home