Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Picture Pages, Picture Pages

WOOT! check out my sweet pics...

First off, jaywalker progress



I'm turning the heel now (well not right now LOL) and progress is a bit slow. size 1s are taking their toll on me and I can't work very long before my tendonitis gets the better of me...

next up...SURPRISE!



Kelly was looking for a banner and I made her one and this is how she thanked me :) I really needed that after a L-O-N-G day at work (14 hours!) and the work is beautiful. Check out the artist, Cathy .

more closeups...





and I recieved another surprise yesterday...



A scarf from my friend Belinda through a crochet scarf swap! yay :)


and finally...pics of the dredlock bag...


front...


back...


inside with pocket and divider that I added...

until next time...
>^.^<

3 Comments:

Anonymous pam said...

Wow, whole bunch of cool stuff! I love the dredlock bag, that's so funky. I'm so excited to knit jaywalkers, but I HAVE to finish my other Damn Sock first. I love the colors on yours.

June 27, 2006 10:33 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm so glad you liked that bag!!!

June 27, 2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger Suzie said...

I love the color on those jaywalkers! The metal needles I'm using on my Trekking socks are your basic Susan Bates. I've had them forever, never thought I'd use 'em!

July 06, 2006 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home