Monday, February 27, 2006

yarn...oh the wonderful yarn...

ok, so to make up for the fact that I didn't finish my sweater and my LYS is
closing, I decided to go to the super exclusive 1st day sale and buy, buy,
buy!!! I came away with 10 skeins of yarn and under my budget by almost $10!
yay :) too bad there wasn't any of the wool hemp yarn I've had my eye on...I
was really hoping to pick some up, but oh well...somebody beat me to it! I
think I'll take a picture of everything I got...enough to make a pinwheel
baby blanket, and 7 more skeins to make lots of felted stuff! I definitely
want to start my felted laptop bag, the spring socks, and probably a felted
bowl for the boy after I'm done with the sweater. No discouragement here!
I'm just as fueled as ever :)

>^.^<

1 Comments:

Anonymous pam said...

I die a little inside everytime a LYS closes, but that's pretty sweet you got a nice pile out of it!!

Sorry you didn't make your olympics goal!! I could never do that, I fear commitment. haha.

Hope all is well (no, I'm not dead, just took a blog vacation. back now!)

March 07, 2006 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home