Thursday, December 29, 2005

mini-picture post

How was everyone's holiday? Mine was good :) I got a new digital camera!!! Here are a few pics I've been meaning to post...

secret pal package
The Angel Secret Pal Package...totally AWESOME! Thanks again Jennifer!

kat in the hat
And the Official Kittyville Hat from Stitch and Bitch. i just finished it tonight at the LYS.

I also took some pics of the gifties I knitted up, but they're on Dad's digital, which of course I can't find right now...so those will come later.

And if I don't see ya, HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! and stay safe :)

>^.^<

1 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

that hat looks awsome! it keeps appearing around me everywhere all you KITTY PEOPLE! hahahahaha

i'm coveting that cozy crochet book, seriously.

January 09, 2006 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home