Tuesday, December 13, 2005

knittin' fool!

So I have been a busy girl! I actually knitted a whole pair of the Sweet
Mary Janes on Sunday! Granted the boy had to massage my hands every few
hours, but It was worth it. I also felted my mittens last Wednesday just in
time for the Thursday Morning snow fall. They are so warm and nice :) I'm
really glad I knitted myself mittens instead of buying some.

Last night I went to the lobby of hobbies and picked up some yarn for those
scarves I need to knit for my mom. Did you know they have their own brand of
yarn now? It's called Yarn Bee. I bought some eyelash and silky eyelash
kinda stuff and it was very reasonable for the amount of yardage. I only had
to buy one skein of each for a whole scarf! Normally I use at least one and
a half. I can't wait to see how they turn out :)

That's all for now, just a short and sweet update. Have a good week!

>^.^<

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kitty kat,
hope you got the email i sent you - i will be sending you out a "sorry-your-sp-bailed-out-but-fear-not-angel-sp-here" package before x-mas.
i read your SP6 questionaire, but if you have any special needs/requests for anything knitterly or chocolately, post the info on your blog because i'll be checking in.
have a great one!
~your shiny new secret pal (imagine the who's "substitute" playing as you read this)

December 13, 2005 5:46 PM  
Blogger gina said...

Have you sewn the mittens together yet? I had a heckuva time and am wondering if there's an easier way...

December 14, 2005 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Love2Knit said...

The Lobby's Yarn Bee "Luscious" yarn makes great scarves! Very soft and warm -- I've made 3 of them so far -- of course, one was for myself and L-O-V-E it!!!!

December 16, 2005 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home