Friday, December 23, 2005

bloggin by mail

This is a special THANK YOU to Jennifer of knit, mama! KNIT!
(knitmamaknit.blogspot.com) who was my back-up secret pal :^D I haven't had
anytime to get the pics downloaded to my iBook yet, so I'll give you
something to visualize.

When I got home last night there was a sizable box waiting for me. What
could it be? A package from my back-up SP! As soon as I broke open the seal
on the box I was greeted with delicious scents. Three bars of wonderful soap
for my sensitive skin. I can't wait to try them out : ) and what's that in
the bag there? Organic cotton, and two skeins of hemp for knitting from
kpixie! I've been coveting these beautiful yarns for so long, I can't wait
to try them out! There were even two patterns specifically for the yarns
marked for me in the Cozy Crochet book (so CUTE!) and the Interweave crochet
magazine. I can't wait to try my hand at crocheting that beautiful necklace.
That's the one pattern that caught my eye when I flipped through at the
bookstore : ) And then there was a tin. As I struggled with the tape (good
sealing job!) I ripped off the lid and there was such a beautiful
sight...candy cane fudge!!! Oh my...easily my favorite EVER! Delicious fudge
with marshmallows and candy cane bits...very decadent, and so good I didn't
even eat dinner!

Jennifer, Thanks for reviving the SP goodness for me : ) All this with two
little ones at home AND you still find time to knit like crazy! I hope I'm
as good at juggling tasks when I have my own little ones : ) Thanks
again...YOU ROCK!!!

>^.^<

2 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

so glad you like everything! have a wonderful holiday, kat!
~j

December 23, 2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Kat, this is so funny. Jennifer and I have become friends over the past month or so as I participated in her Holiday Knitalong. She read my blog, and then read who my SP6 was and couldnt' believe what a small world it is. How strange.

December 29, 2005 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home