Wednesday, December 14, 2005

bliggity blah

So, This week I found out that my Secret Pal bailed on me :( BUT Lee Anne
(the super SP6 hostess that she is) has found me an angel! I'm so happy
that there are others out there who just want to spread the joy. I wasn't
going to sign up for this round of secret pal, but I did on a whim. SO,
thanks to my angel, who ever you are, I'm very grateful for you :) I can't
really say that I'm craving anything in particular in the knitterly things
(altho my future mother-in-law told me I'm not allowed to buy any knitting
books till after xmas), but I do love me some peppermint chocolate! Exactly
why I love this time of year...hot chocolate stirred with one of those big
soft peppermint sticks is one of my favorite things :) OK, now I'm making
myself hungry! and SP angel, you can email me at katrosekrk.geo (at) yahoo
(dot) com, because I don't think I got your email unless it got lost in the
land of junk, but I promise to sift through to see if it's there. Thanks
again!

>^.^<

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay - it is destiny! i love me some peppermint cocoa too!
you will be so fun to shop for!!!
~SP

December 14, 2005 9:43 AM  
Anonymous jen said...

oh man kat seriously go to target and get the CHOXIE brand of peppermint bark! it's DARK CHOCOLATE with WHITE CHOCOLATE and then the peppermint candy on top...it's not super sewwt but smooth and minty so so soooo good! i was sharing them at freelacncing with liza who loves to eat junk like i do!

i got to score books for 40% off. wendy has a co worker who works at B & N for extra cash. and she used her family and friends' day discount for us! i got like 4 knitting books! YAY!

December 17, 2005 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home