Monday, November 14, 2005

Wahoo!

I finished my Mary Janes this weekend! I would have pics, but my dad stole
my camera this past weekend to take to a wedding :P Oh well, I'm planning
on spending tonight catching up on all those photos I've been talking about
:) I just had to post that I actually finished a pair! I did one slipper
yesterday while watching football (GO BEARS!) and napping. I'm really happy
about how they turned out I'm definitely making more for xmas.

I also had a suggestion for some tread since we have wood floors. Use some
puff paint in a coordinating color and make little dots, swirls, whatever to
transform into slip-resistant slippers :) I hope y'all had a good weekend!

>^.^<

1 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

WOO WOO we have a finished pair!!

November 14, 2005 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home