Monday, November 14, 2005

PICTURES!!!

OK, first off, the snack swap photo

snack swap!
MMMM! We have spicy peas, chocolate almond biscotti, espresso chocolate bar, japanese cookies, a cute hazelnut hippo cookie from the UK and a pretty postcard :) THANKS SIMA!


On to the knitting!

Cable Hat
My first Cable project! This is the Basic Cable hat from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation :)

Me in the Basic Cable
And me looking a bit maniacal in my new hat...

Drum roll please..............................

MJs
The completed Mary Janes! I realize that this photo makes one foot look bigger than the other, but I assure you they are the same. At least i used the same sizing ;D

MJs side
And a side view of the MJs. This pic dosen't do the button justice tho. They're actually a really pretty blue and black swirl button. A perfect fit!

I think I may need to make the next size down even tho I have size 10-11 feet. They fit a bit loosely, but they're definitely comfy and warm :)

And that's all folks, Time for bed!

>^.^<

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Wow! Your Mary Janes turned out great! I love the cool colors! Awesome job!

November 15, 2005 1:40 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

The look fantastic! Congrats :)

November 15, 2005 4:15 PM  
Blogger erin/pinkerbell said...

I love the colors.

November 16, 2005 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home