Tuesday, November 01, 2005

oi.

so I had a good weekend. My costume was a hit. I was Cruella DeVille :) Pics
will be posted...eventually...

My iBook is still sick. those damn bastards at the apple store are going to
get an earful when I go to FINALLY pick it up at an undetermined time. I
called to get the status Saturday, and it HADN'T EVEN BEEN SENT IN!!! So
pretty much their excuse was "we had to open it up and retreive info
directly from the hard drive because there is a problem with the
motherboard" and it took them a friggin' week to do that?! I don't get it!
The last time this happened I spent 4 hours at that friggin' store with my
iBook connected to a G5 via Firewire and I transfered all the data that way.
I think they are just giving me the run around. I want my comp back!!!!!

And where, oh where is my Secret Pal?! Anon E. Muss, I haven't heard from
you in over a month :(

>^.^<

1 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

ooooh ic an't wait to see what the cotume looked like!

November 03, 2005 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home