Friday, November 18, 2005

burrrr!

Man, it's been COLD this week! I realized that after hunting around the house I couldn't find a pair of gloves or mittens that wasn't missing one or falling apart. So I decided to knit myself some mittens :) I'm going to start on the Later Gator Mittens from Stitch 'n BItch Nation. I've already got 2/3 of one of the Hurry Up Spring arm warmers complete! I'm planning on wearing them at work where I'm always chilly. I might even crochet myself a little lap-ghan for work. I hate having a space heater on all the time. I'm always afraid I'll melt my shoes or pants or something. Pretty soon I'm going to have to wear my hat all the time to keep myself warm! It sucks that the cost of heating is so outrageous this year. I'm just glad I don't have to pay to heat the warehouse!

On a sad note, my momma is in the hospital. She's been sick ever since she
came back from Florida about a month ago. She's so stubborn that she didn't
want to stay home and get fully recovered. Unfortunately we haven't heard
any news yet. My dad called me this morning to tell me that he took her to
the hospital and that the doctors had been running tests, but still didn't
know what was going on. I hope everything is OK. She doesn't like to go to
the doctor as it is... So please send some positive thoughts and prayers our
way.

Me & My Momma
Me and Mom last Christmas


>^.^<

3 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

oh that is such a cute picture of the two of you.
i've stepped up the sending good get well vibes your way. targeting in on crystal lake.

November 18, 2005 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Unleaded Logic said...

I hope all goes well for both your family and your Mom!!

November 19, 2005 2:02 AM  
Blogger FuzzyDynamics said...

hi! i read on piddleloop's blog that you will be hosting the next CD swap, and i'm interested, so if you could contact me at my blog, http://knittybang.blogdrive.com, i would be super grateful.
thanks!!

November 26, 2005 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home