Friday, November 11, 2005

and the verdict is...

So I finally have good news! I got my iBook back :) THey sent it out to
Apple Care on Monday night, and I looked at the info page that comes with
it. They received the package at around 6am Tuesday morning, and it was
shipped out again by 1pm! I can't believe how fast the turn around was. And
all of my information was still on the hard dive :) Even better! So now I
know that the Apple Store was feeding me a bunch of bull about the delay on
the backup being because of a problem with the hard drive. I can't wait to
include that in my letter. Did I mention that I am writing a letter to the
District Manager of the Apple Stores? It's already a page and a half :) I
can't wait to see what they say about the whole ordeal. I should have just
sent it in myself and it wouldn't even have been gone for a week! Oh well, I
know for next time. I don't think I'll ever patronize any Apple Store from
now on. Apparently dealing directly with Apple is the only way to get things
done.

On to the knitting!

As you may already know, I joined the Sweet Mary Janes knit-a-long that Jen
From Piddleloop is hosting. I finished my first slipper last night! I
decided to do the whole thing in the same yarn since it is verigated and I
must say that I'm impressed at how accurate the sizing is :) I have gihugic
feet (that's gigantic and huge) and I have trouble finding shoes that fit.
I'm so happy I won't even need to alter the pattern for my feet :) Great job
Erin! I just have to find some cute buttons now. I think I'll cast on for
the 2nd slipper tonight, and I plan on being finished by the end of the
weekend. I'm going to try and catch up on all the pics I've been promising
tonight, so everyone can see my progress :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll catch ya on the flip side...

>^.^<

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Hey, knit-along buddy! Congrats on finishing one of the slippers - aren't they so quick and fun?

November 12, 2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger erin/pinkerbell said...

Thank you for the wonderful compliment!

November 12, 2005 9:21 PM  
Anonymous jen said...

i haven't even gotten 1/2 way thru!
i need to work hard on them tomorrow.
i can't wait to see a picture of them!

November 13, 2005 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home