Wednesday, October 26, 2005

blah...I'm a slacker

OK, so i've been a bit out of touch lately. My iBook is sick :( There is
something wrong with the video card, or whatever is inside a mac. I turned
it on last week and the monitor was split into four sections repeating all
over the place and the mouse was a big fuzzy square. It's currently at the
Apple Care Repair Center, hopefully to return by Saturday. I have so many
photos and posts to catch up on!

OK so A quick Thanks! to Sima, from whom I received my first Purple Pink And
Orange swap package! This month's swap featured snacks. In my package was a
bag of chocolate almond biscotti (I love biscotti with my coffee!!!), a
chocolate espresso bar (another fav of mine!), an adorable hazlenut and milk
hippo all the way from the UK, and a bag of spicy japanese peas! What an
awesome swap partner :) Sima, I apologize for not sending a personalized
note, but I misplaced the awesome postcard of redwoods with your email addy
on the back! I think my mom stole it :)

Other than that I've been busy helping my friends move into a house that we
will be sharing with them in the spring. Of course my knitting has fallen to
the wayside for now, but after this weekend (halloween craziness!) I'm
planning on starting the cabled hat from stitch and bitch nation to get
myself into the cable groove for my sweater. I'll be sure to take lots of
photos and post them when my lappy is all better!

>^.^<

2 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

ohh i hope your ibook feels better soon.
nothing like spending the absurd amount of money on a mac and then it crapping out on you. :(

October 27, 2005 5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm glad you liked the package :) It was fun putting it together from reading your blog!

(sima)

October 27, 2005 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home