Thursday, September 01, 2005

thanks :)

OK, a super special THANKS goes out to Julie my SUPER secret pal. For my reveal package I received a hank of lovely black manos, two hanks of red classic cotton mercerized greek cotton, and a cute silver origami crane. Julie was a great secret pal, and i'm going to post a conglomeration photo of all the great things she gifted me :)

A second thanks goes out to all of you for you kind and reassuring words about my knitting. I have since recovered, and actually managed to teach myself intercontinental style. The body of the dredlock bag is about 1/4 of the way completed. again. I think I'll start those socks again this weekend.

OK, another short post for my lack of internet. My friend is kindly allowing me to hog his comp for a while, and it's time to relinquish. Maybe I'll post again this weekend, if I find time in between landscaping, a possible museum trip, dual disc debacle matching, and BBQs.

>^.^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home