Saturday, September 10, 2005

it's been a while...

hey y'all...it's been a while sine I last blogged. I've been really pre-occupied by my hosting duties for the dual dics debacle. I'm still working on perfecting my mix, hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow. Then on to the artwork. I'm suck a freakin' perfectionist when it comes to my artwork. ah well, i'll get to it :)

I just wanted to put a little shout out to the secret pal I got to spoil, Suzie . I was so stoked to be matched with you :) I really enjoyed reading your blog and finding many things we had in common. Especially our heritage. What are the odds that two Filipinas would get matched? I'm glad you enjoyed your gifites! i certainly enjoyed crafting them and putting together fun stuff.

SP6 matches should be out tomorrow or monday. I'm excited! I've already started to put together some potential gifites and I don't even have my match yet!

The Swapmeet over at pink purple and orange is up and running. I've already signed up for the snack swap in October, and i'm looking into the craft swap and the thrift store swaps in the coming months. I really dig this swap stuff :) Getting new and exciting packages in the mail is so much fun!

well, that's all for now. I have to get back to my mixing!

>^.^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home