Thursday, September 29, 2005

holy photos batman!

ok, first thing first this is a freakin' HUGE photo post...don't say I didn't warn you!

SP reveal
My reveal package from Julie my secret pal! Two hanks of greek mercerized cotton in a luscious red, and super soft black manos. Also see that little siver crane? I love oragami :)

from suzie
And this is the thank you gift Suzie sent me. She was the lucky person I got to spoil in the last SP round :) Awesome rayon yarn in an african violet colorway and some cards she made at her letter press class.

pouch from Jen
pouch inside
The B-E-A-U-tiful pouch Jen and her sister collaborated on for me. The fabric is totally vintage from her Grandfather's quilting! I love it SOOOOOOO much! yay :)

dual disc mixes by Jen
My first set of Dual Disc Debacle discs from Jen.

dual disc front
dual disc back
my Dual Disc Debacle mix...for track listings, see here.

renegade cards
My haul of miscelaneous cards from the renegade craft fair

sock monkey kit
The make your own sock monkey kit I got from renegade

leopard bag
A little something I picked up on the 2nd half of my Chicago trip last weekend. I've been looking for a little standing bag like this for a while, and how could I pass up this cuite for only $5?

books
speaking of shopping, here are a few books I've picked up recently: a book on how to spin, two books on knitting animals, and one on sewing animals. I'll be very busy!

knitting stuff from target
and some things I picked up from the dollar section at target: 3 different colors of super fluffy yarn, crappy needles that only need a little TLC (like sandpaper and wax paper), and a little book of patterns :)

dredlock bag
And here is the famed dredlock bag that I've been gushing about for so long...

me in cleo
and finally a photo of myself in Cleo. I still haven't touched the black one since forever ago...

And I think that's enough for now :)

>^.^<

2 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

oooh i see you've picked a new and different template. i like the lighter ones better. i am so glad you like the pouch. i just embroidered like 4 more kitties this weekend...and another mr horse! *whew*
that dredlock bag is coming along quite nicley i love the colors!!

October 02, 2005 11:05 AM  
Blogger M. Elisa Máximo said...

Hi Kat, thanks a lot for the CD's. I've received them yesterday. I'm really enjoying this swap. ;-)

October 07, 2005 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home