Friday, August 12, 2005

yeah, I got nothin'

OK, so I start a new job on Monday. YAY! but i have no idea of their policies on internet usage and the such. Things may be a bit sparse, but I'll update as much as I can :)

I started to crochet a poncho for my friend's daughter last night. Not really something I wanted to do, but I'm really strapped for cash, and I figure something is better than nothing. We'll see how it goes!

and BTW, my little rant about people not responding about things they have received is not directed at anyone in particular, I'm just a bit annoyed cause i'm not sure if the Post Office has lost my precious packages or if they actually have been received. On most swaps I like to keep it a secret, cause 1/2 the fun is receiving unexpected packages :) So if you're one of those people who hasn't responded about receiving a package from me, so be it. I'll contact you one of these days...

>^.^<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home