Tuesday, August 16, 2005

ummmm...yeah

OK, so the new job is good. I really like it. The people are nice, the work is easy, and they want to hire me permanently. We'll see how it goes :)

I started knitting the dreds on the bag this weekend. It's going OK. There are just A LOT more to do! hopefully one I get a rhythm going it should go pretty quickly.

I finished the poncho for my friend's daughter, and it's super cute :) I'll have to get a photo of it, since the digi is STILL MIA.

This past weekend was filled with drunken debauchery (did you know I can flip over a 180 lb man without even blinking?), late night hand-stands (in the middle of the road in front of the bar! don't worry, it's a side street), and hangovers (at least I wasn't the one to pray to the porcelain god!). If only I could video tape my weekends and replay it so I could document everything. But who would want to watch that? Ah well...I'll try to update as much a possible, but I don't have internet access at the new place yet, so it may be sparse...

>^.^<

1 Comments:

Blogger Gewel said...

Hey! I just tagged you for the story meme. if you can't or don't want to do it just give me a hollah.

Part 1: http://glacia.blogspot.com/2005/...story- meme.html

Part 2: http://mentaldustbunnies.blogspot.com/2005/08/story-meme.html

Part 3: http://atthetime.blogspot.com/2005/08/story-meme.html

Copy the last bit into your post so you don't have an enourmous story.

Have fun! -- Gi

August 18, 2005 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home