Wednesday, August 10, 2005

knitting update

OK, so the digital camera is still MIA. I think i'll have to get a new one. I have no idea what happened to it. My dad probably threw it away on one of his "I don't care what it is, I'm throwing it away" cleaning sprees. I hope not :(

ok so on to the knitting! You'll just have to use your imagination to picture everything :)

the dredlock bag is coming along nicely. I just finished the body of the bag last night and I will begin to attach the dreds tomorrow. or tonight if I can figure it out myself!

my sock is still going. you know, i used to really love using double pointed needles...oh well. I'm about 1/2 way done with the foot part, working towards the toe. I'm not too sure how I feel about socks. maybe it's just the first pair that takes FOREVER. my SP sent me a cool package a few weeks ago with sock making contents, so I'm definitely going to attempt those. I'll actually WEAR those socks. Do you know how hard it is to be a knitter when you're allergic to wool?! it sucks. There are soo many beautiful yarns out there, but the majority of them are wool. So yeah. I can't even wear my freakin' socks that are going to take me forever to finish. maybe i'll do just one and frame it. LOL That would be funny.

so yeah. I got a new job, my allergies are making me INSANE, and it's still hot and humid here in NW IL. I'm teaching a friend to knit, and last night the lady at JoAnn's asked me if I would be interested in teaching some classes. That would be a cool way to earn some xtra cash to feed my yarn addition :) we'll see...

>^.^<

LMAO...did you know that when blogger spell checks freakin' the suggestion is FORESKIN! how ridiculous is that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home