Tuesday, August 09, 2005

i've been tagged!

ok, so I never do these things, but i've decided to start sharing my life goings-on here since I LOVE to read so many other blogs and get updated on what's going on in their lives :)

MEME

5 CDs in your Player:
1. Summer Jams 2K5 – mix CD from Jen
2. WITH TEETH – NIN
3. 2 disc - Farewell – Oingo Boingo (live from 1997)
4. Easy Listening - Pigface
5. Toxicity – System of a Down


5 Movies You've watched Recently:
butterfly effect
friday night lights
the incredibles
shawn of the dead
star wars episode 3

5 Nice Things That Happened To You Lately
1. my boyfriend took me to the melting pot for my birthday
2. boyfriend’s parents spoiled me to soo much yarn and knitting goodies for my birthday
3. I got a new (and good paying) job!
4. I’ve been able to spend oodles of time with my boyfriend and other friends (thank god school is over!)
5. A lot of my friends showed up for my birthday even though it was a last-minute thing :)

5 MP3s on your playlist
1. super bon bon – soul coughing
2. friend is a four letter word - cake
3. badfish - sublime
4. die MF die - dope
5. caress me down - sublime

5 Friends You're Passing This To:
1. Garrett cause I know he’ll probably respond
2. Gina cause I love her adventures in life
3. Katie to give her an excuse to update her frickin’ blog!
4. Heidi cause I read her blog constantly and would like to know more about her
5. Snow White Suicide cause I’ve been lurking on her blog for sometime now, adoring her from afar

2 Comments:

Blogger Gewel said...

Wow... I have adventures!? :)

August 09, 2005 5:14 PM  
Anonymous pam said...

I finally answered my questions!

August 10, 2005 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home