Wednesday, August 10, 2005

annoyed...

ok, I just have to vent this. you know what's really annoying? when you join a swap, be it CDs, stitch markers, secret pal, or whatever, and the people you sent stuff to don't acknowledge that they got the stuff. I mean, at least drop me an email or comment on my blog, like some people have. I don't know. I guess I just have high expectations or something. I just think it's nice to show off your stuff that someone was kind enough to swap with you. In my case, i'm a dumbass and I lost my camera, but at least I can say thanks and link to their blog. it's just frustrating when you don't know is someone has received your thingy you sent to them, ya know?

>^.^<

ok, another spell check thing...why isn't BLOG in the spell check?! it's frickin' blogger for christ's sake!

4 Comments:

Blogger SlimDuck said...

I feel your pain man. Try to spell neihbor and see what comes up. It's not the person next door, but they are nearby.

August 10, 2005 3:10 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

awsome blog kat! let me just SPAM you with some retarded comment. i love the newe4st spam things. and like people spam now too i got one for like danlighting.com or something on like 6 posts last week. it was just some guys site who designes lighting or something. it was really weird.

i just went thru the same thing with my 4 stitch marker mania people NONE of them emailed me in over a month to say they got them. so i finally had to give myself up (i was keeping myself a secret incase they didn't get them) and emailed them and everyone was like oh i got them. WEEKS AND WEEKS AGO. haha
i was just concerend they fell into a black hole and i would make new ones (sans cool packaging) for the people who didn't get them. totally have you covered.

are we going this weekend? what is going on?
xoxox

August 10, 2005 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

because i read this today and on a few other blogs as well, i added this to each of our swaps descriptions and i am going to remind everyone to do it when i send out addresses because it's just nice to do. amy @ purplepinkandorange.com

August 11, 2005 11:05 AM  
Blogger clew said...

Just surfing through and thought I'd add my own annoyance nettle on this topic.

A few years ago I joined a circle journal group. There were 6 or 8 of us, and we each had to create a scrapbook with a certain number of topics. You pass them around the group, everyone adds their own entries in their own scrapping style and ultimately everyone gets their own back and has a nice collection of new technique and layout ideas and hopefully new friends in the process.

My best friend was in the group too. The "Moderator" (the gal who started it all) put a trading order list together and there was one person in between my friend and me. My friend sent her book to that person and I waited to get a book sent to me. I waited and waited. The butthole not only never sent hers to me to start but I never got my friend's either! Eventually she started skipping that slacker and sent them all to me to keep the circle going.

Everyone eventually got theirs back. Except my friend because slacker queen kept it.

Now THAT. Is annoying.

August 11, 2005 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home