Wednesday, July 13, 2005

ok, so here's the scoop

This week has been hectic to say the least. So this update is going to be short and sweet and i'll post a mega entry this weekebd. hopefully.

So have I told you how much I love Jen from piddleloop? Well, now I have. I'm anxiously awaiting a package from her as we speak. YAY! I <3 mail! And in case you didn't know, she's also hosting this awesome CD swap . You should check it out. NOW!

On the secret pal front, I recieved another package! It's a sock kit my SP put together for me. I <3 my secret pal! Pictures comming soon...

on the knitting front, one boob for the new black cleo is done. about 1/3 done with my sock. Starting the heel area soon. I hope it goes well!

On the crocheting front, I started an afghan on sunday for the BF's cousin's wedding gift. We're going down to cincinati next friday for the wedding. I should have the blanket done by this weekend. you can view the pattern here .

on the stitch marker swap, I've completed my markers! I also made some cute little gifties to add to my packages. I thknk I'll send them out next friday.

and i thnk that's it. ok, gotta go get some sleep. We're off to another day at the ASI Show tomorrow.

>^.^<

1 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

i EXPECT dancing pickles to be in my mailbox at some point soon!!!
DANCING PICKLES!!!

hee heheheheh

i love you too kat. i hope ou get the package soon!

July 15, 2005 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home