Saturday, July 16, 2005

MEGA POST!

OK, here's what you've all been waiting for! You know, the few people who actually read this thing :) *WARNING: PHOTO INTENSIVE POST!*

so on the secret pal front...

Straight needle case
This is a lovely needle case that my SP made for me! It coordinates with the circular needle case she made for me too :) Notice my lovely photoshop layering skills. LOL I put in the few straight needles I could find for the photo. I have more, it's just been a while since I've used them, I forgot where they all went off to!


Sock kit
And this here is a lovely sock kit my SP put together for me :) Lovely brittany needles, some cascade fixation in black and white, a pattern leaflet with four different patterns, and a cute hand stamped card. Thanks SP! You're really spoiling me :D


My first sock
My sock on
And here is my first sock! I'm using the pattern off of the magic stripe yarn my mom got for me. It's about 1/3 done, and I haven't touched it in about a week. I've been too busy making the afghan...scroll down to see that!


Black Cleo boob
And the first boob for the black cleo is complete! I finished this last saturday at a barbeque. I've decided to follow the basic pattern and just change the stitch patterns. I'm really happy with the way it's turning out so far.


Afghan
This is the afghan I'm making for a wedding we are going to next weekend in Cincinatti. It's for my BF's cousin. I'm using homespun and a pattern from lionbrand. It's coming along nicely, and I plan on being finished by the end of the weekend.


STITCH MARKERS!!!

stitchmarkers from jen @ piddleloop
This is my first set of stitch markers I received from Jen at piddleloop. We weren't "official" partners, but she's just so awesome, she decided to send me a set too! I love the attention to detail in the packaging and postcard. Each set she made has one unique marker, and I love them all :D Thanks Jen!


stitchmarkers from Erin
And this is the first official set of markers I recieved Thursday. They're from Erin of Nebraska. I love frosted glass, the centerpiece of this set. She packaged them with a card in this nifty little velcro closure pouch. I would love to know where she got these, 'cause I could think of millions of uses! Thanks Erin!

So...that's all for now. I'm off to crochet my heart out to finish that afghan. Have a great weekend!

>^.^<

2 Comments:

Anonymous jen said...

aww man i'm still bummed about the "c" substitution, but still you rock enough to deserve the name cat sans k.
they look good over there in yer haus!
i'm glad you like them and stuff and things.
xooxoxox

July 18, 2005 1:21 AM  
Blogger TitaniumRose said...

Glad you like the stitch markers! =) If I knew where the pouches came from I'd gladly tell you, but they were an oddball find in some of my grandfather's stuff. I figured they were about the right size for stashing some knitting notions in a bag or something.

July 18, 2005 3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home