Wednesday, July 27, 2005

CD Swapand other stuff...

So I've been really busy this week! We got back from our trip to Cincinnati (actually Hebron, KY)for the BF's cousin's wedding. We had a blast! Man, i love his family! They're soo sweet to me, and they know how to party! LOL anyways, i'll have pics...maybe. I don't have a digital of my own (crazy, right?!) so i'll have to get them from the relatives. I finished the afghan just before the reception. It turned out soo nice! Everyone I showed it to loved it. I just hope the newly weds feel the same way!

on the knitting front, I received my package from knit pixie! I got the getting to know hemp kit. it's pretty cool, and i just love working with hemp, so I can't wait to try it out! I'm to the heel for my first sock, and just haven't gotten there yet. I've been too busy doing the CD Swap thing :)

CD Swap: I'm done with my design! I finished my design today, and now I just have to cut and make. I don't use the jewel cases, 'cause I'm a designer! I have to make my own stuff, cause i'm addicted to it! I'm also designing the insert for the BF's cover too. man, i have a lot to work on!

Dual disc swap: the logo is 1/2 way there...the Blog will debut on monday cause i'll need the weekend to work on the rules and everything, plus Garrett and I need to get together to finalize all the details. Monday, I promise!

and that's about it. I'll be partying it up this weekend for my b-day since it's on monday, and next weekend is ozzfest! so i'll officially be in my mid to late 20's. it seems weird. This year has flown by really quickly! so stay tuned for more crafty goodness!

>^.^<

3 Comments:

Anonymous ~Shhhh said...

*ahem* Hello :) I hate to be a bugger... but you didn't happen to receive a package with, oh... say, some stitch markers in it did ya? ;)

July 28, 2005 8:01 AM  
Anonymous leah said...

*hehe* Thank you Kat. I really needed that this morning :)

July 28, 2005 11:01 AM  
Blogger Fillan said...

My cd for you is on the way. Sorry for the few extra days. Please let me know when you recived it...

August 03, 2005 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home